Once your Adminstrator has created your cabinet and has given you permission to view the relevant Cabinets and Files, you will be required to log in to the Digital Cabinet platform.
This section will give you instructions on how to log in to your Digital Cabinet, which covers:
Browsing to Digital Cabinet
Digital Cabinet is completely cloud-based, so you do not need to download any additional software to start using the system. Once set-up and your admin has added you as a User, all you need to do in order to start using your Digital Cabinet is:
- Open your Internet Browser (preferably Firefox or Chrome),
- In the address bar, type-in cloud.digital-cabinet.co.za, and press Enter.
- Click the Login button, which can be found in the upper right-hand side of the page.
- You will now be looking at the Digital Cabinet Login Page.
- Alternatively, you can reach the Login Page by following this link.
In order to log in to Digital Cabinet, an Administrator you will first need to add you as a User and give you your login details and password.
Once you are on the Login Page:
- In the Username field, fill in your email address that has been registered on the system by an Admin,
- In the Password field, enter
inthe password that your Admin has allocated to you.
If this is your first time logging-in, Digital Cabinet will then prompt you to change your password to something more comfortable for you to remember.
To do so:
- In the Old Password field, type in the password your admin as allocated to you.
- Then, in the New Password field, type in your new password.
- Then, retype your new password in the Confirm Password field to confirm that both
- Click OK and you will be redirected to the Home Screen.
Now that you have logged-in, you will be ready to start using Digital Cabinet.